new

2010/07/25

The days are going by quickly. I can definitely say I am feeling sad about leaving this place, though what I will miss the most is not the place but the people here. The ones that have continuously encouraged me, helped me grow in my spiritual walk, and that I have shared many experiences both good and bad.
I have truly seen what the Bible talks about brotherly love, well also sisterly love! hehe.
Father has many plans for me these last 10 days and I do not want to miss them. I want my time remaining to bless these people here and spend quality time with them. Only Father knows the next time we will meet again.
I have started organizing my stuff into categories: give away, take home, and leave here. I have already started giving away clothes and stuff to friends and fortunately most of the large stuff can stay in the apartment. Now what is left to do is pack my stuff to take back home and hope it fits in two duffel bags! Then clean the apartment having it ready for the next renters. I have 9 days to do that! In between that I will be meeting friends and saying some 再见(see you later).

As I am typing this post I have a lump in my throat, thinking of the time that I have left to spend with my national sisters here. I am thankful I have qq(similar to skype but in chinese) I can even stay in contact with friends in the countryside.

1 comment:

  1. thank you for the update! and i totally relate. unfortunately, whether on the east or west side i feel that lump you're speaking of and again i'm reminded that this place (earth) is not my home. hope you're feeling comforted by his grace... love you. ~jd2

    ReplyDelete

WorldTimeServer Clock

Beijing