If you haven't been following facebook then you wouldn't know what has been happening.
These last couple of weeks I have continued to help around home and help on my grandpa Neumeyer's farm.
I have been a 7th grade tutor for my youngest sister, well more of a motivator for her to finish school each day.
The other times I have been a farm hand, helping with the harvest of milo(sorghum). Kevin drove down to Oklahoma (12 half hour drive) and jumped right in helping on the farm. He became a good farm hand.
At this time I am spending time in Kentucky. I rode back with Kevin last weekend to spend time with his family. We are going to see some parts of Lexington as Kevin runs some errands.
I am looking forward to traveling to Va. for a debriefing session this weekend. Then later a visit to a lake Kevin's family visits often. Then after that we plan to visit Louisville!
Sounds like a full schedule to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment