
It is a wonderful feeling to have a place to call home, other than where your parents live! These last few weeks have been filled with unpacking, cleaning, cooking in the new apartment and working. The apartment has great storage space, the loft is a bonus. Kevin is setting it up to be used as study/office area. I like the space because it doesn't take all day to clean! (I grew up in a two-story house). Renting an apartment has a lot of up-front costs with buying furniture, food... There is still things to do. I haven't hung any pictures, add shelves in the closet for better storage use. Being frugal is the key especially when both have part-time jobs. But we are grateful we have jobs! The jobs are short drive from the apartment. I work at Forever 21 in St. Matthews mall and Kevin is working at a Chic-fil-A. I have applied for a couple of jobs that are full-time, just have to wait and see. So far my two weeks in Louisville has been good. Kevin and I are working, Kevin is taking classes at Southern, we have an apartment, met some Chinese friends, meeting more friends everyday.
I look forward to what Father has planned for us in the future!
I need to take some pics inside the apartment...
No comments:
Post a Comment