I feel like I should share this because I am grateful, thankful for Kevin's ingenious mind and it concerns the continued life of this blog.
It began yesterday evening when I wanted to catch up on reading blogs from friends. I tried to log into my blogger account I typed in my user name and typed in the right password I thought...WRONG! I typed the password and multiple of other passwords, none were correct. I was so bummed... It doesn't help that I have multiple passwords I use at work! So I used the link that helps reset your password when you forget.
The catch was that my blogger account has my pobox email as my primary email and in reality that email is no longer in use. - I have tried to figure out a way to change the primary email but I haven't figured that out. :(
So last night seeing me bummed out, Kevin in his sweet and sensitive way tried to help me figure out a way to reset my password. But since my pobox account was obsolete I could not receive any emails from blogger, and to top it off I had the wrong phone number connected with the blogger account! Ahhhhh,I was tired and stressed out so I quit and went to sleep. The next morning after messing with it before work I just had to leave it alone.
So here is the best part...half way through the day while I was at work I received a text from Kevin telling me he worked some magic and reset my password! I was so relieved to see the text. When I returned home Kevin told me how he used his pobox (yes, he has an active account) to reset my password! Simple but crazy solution.
God has been working in me in multiple areas of my daily life. Today he reminded me He is in control in every detail of my life. I remember to seek His direction in the big issues and today I was reminded I need to seek Him in the small issues. The small issues are the ones that seem to stress me out the most.
Thank You God for giving me Kevin to encourage and support me.
Kevin, my hero!
2011/10/25
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WorldTimeServer Clock
Beijing |
yay kevin! and yay darlaH for keeping me updated with your goings on! miss you much-o!
ReplyDelete