new

2013/06/13

memorization

So a friend referred me to this site for memorizing verses. This is a discipline I need but have not seriously pursued. I am going to attempt trying it out during Anna's nap times.
http://www.memverse.com

I hope Kevin will try it out too, that will give me more accountabililty.
We shall see...

Psalm 67
May God be merciful and bless us. May His face shine with favor upon us. May Your ways be known throughout the earth, Your saving power among the people everywhere.
May the nations praise You, O God. Yes, may all the nations praise You.
How glad the nations will be, singing for joy, because You govern them with justice and direct the actions of the whole world. 
May the nations praise you, O God. Yes, may all the nations praise You. 
Then the earth will yield its harvests, and God, our God will richly bless us. 
Yes, God will bless us, and people all over the world will fear Him.


I hear Anna gibbering in her crib...

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the link! will certainly look into it! read on... memorize on... you rock! ;) miss ya.

    ReplyDelete

WorldTimeServer Clock

Beijing