new

2014/03/18

sister's dress

My sister, D3, is getting married in April. I am looking forward to the day! As I have been talking with my family I feel and see that the wedding day is quickly approaching. Each time I have skyped them the room has become full of flowers and table-top decorations!
It is stressful to coordinate/plan a wedding. Thankfully my sister is blessed with creative friends and family that are physically helping her with the arrangements. Being that I live half a day away, I just call and give her encouragement and see of she is going over-board with wedding fever.
This is her beautiful dress and it was only $50 alterations!
I am glad that she chose to use my dress. I cannot wait to see it in person!
Here is how I wore the dress. I kept the red ribbon and the lace top.


The wedding is planned to take place at Woolaroc. It is a wildlife preservation of sorts. They have a lodge and a place for events. I have not been. This place was a central location between families. 
I just wanted to share the photos of the dress. It is interesting how sisters can still 'hand-down' clothes they have worn. This instance my sister as well as my parents were glad the dress has worked out!

1 comment:

  1. that is so neat! what a cool story that beautiful dress has to tell! so it looks like you'll be making another trip soon, huh? let us know when so we can be prying for your travel. give Anna hugs from me! love ya friend!

    ReplyDelete

WorldTimeServer Clock

Beijing