new

2014/06/10

Vermont

The time has arrived. Let the road trip begin. I am finally traveling to the northeast. The northeast of the USA that is! ;)

I just wanted to post a short update to let you know what is happening in the Henderson house.
We will be driving on Wednesday and hopefully arrive in Vermont Thursday afternoon. Google maps shows me the whole way is 15 hours of driving. I think to myself that is just 3 more hours to drive compared to driving to Oklahoma! We will see how I do.
We begin this evening when Kevin gets home from work, 8:30pm. We will drive to Kevin's parent's home spend the night and say 'see you later' to Anna the next morning. She will have a week long of bonding time with her grandparents. We will see if Mommy and baby can be apart for a week!

I do not know what is going to take place while we are visiting certain areas in Vermont. I do know there are some pastors that want to meet us and share with us opportunities in their areas. Kevin has been asked to lead a bibles study Sunday evening. Along the way maybe I will taste genuine maple syrup!

We are praying that the Lord show us if that is where He wants us to move.
I am praying that Anna and her grandparents enjoy each other and there be no emergencies!
We are praying for a smooth drive through several states and parts of New England.
I am also praying for all to stay in good health and I have plenty of opportunities to rest.

Until next blogging time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WorldTimeServer Clock

Beijing