new

2009/08/20

Hmmm

I know it is about time I posted an update. Well this past week I feel like I haven't done much of anything. But I know that isn't true, life just hasn't been chaotic like in the past!
I have got the process for my student visa rolling. I had to have a physical completed first, they want to make sure I have the bright 'red stamp' of health!
I honestly enjoyed the process of the physical. To my surprise the process was quick and efficient! An interesting fact about me is I like processes to be smooth and efficient. As most everyone knows that is a rare thing. Dad has been working on my patience and dependence when the situations are not smooth and efficient.
I had to go to about 8 different stations, blood sample, vision, heart check, ect... and each station there was a different person. It was like a scavenger hunt going to these different stations and receiving the 'stamp of approval'! Some stations I expected the procedure and others were a bit surprising, all in all I enjoyed the physical.
I will keep you updated on how my visa is coming along.
With the physical completed and other paperwork hopefully it won't be long.
This last week I took the opportunity to go enjoy the parks in town. I really love all the green trees, lakes, and mountains in this area. With the rainy season over the temperature has been humid and hot. As I have been enjoying the flowers I have noticed that most if the plants remain potted instead of planted in the ground. I do not know if they do this so they can replace the plants easily or the soil is not good for the plant to stay alive. I say at least it is green and alive I do not care if it is in plastic pot! Just keep the area green and clean!

1 comment:

  1. thank you for the update! and what an interesting observation - to plant in a pot or not!?! yes, i too love green and clean! and i love you!!!

    ReplyDelete

WorldTimeServer Clock

Beijing