The package could not have come at a better time! I was just missing my birthday weekend and not looking forward to a new week. Then I got a call from the post man asking if I was home. How excited when I received the package and saw the address from Oklahoma!
I cannot express how happy I was to open the package! I know I have been getting packages like this for the past 2 years but the excitement never wears out. I love all the goodies and deliciourrs smelling candles! I am set for fall weather! Now I just need to wait for the temperature to actually feel like autumn! All the goodies are equally special and yummy!
Thank you, Thank y'all, 谢谢你们!
The most special gift in the box were these letters!
You guys are so encouraging and supportive! I know this post doesn't give enough credit!
What did you get? What did you get? :)
ReplyDeleteYou're right--mail is always great!
:D 我们也爱你!I love extended birthdays... glad you do, too!! I miss you, friend! Lifting ya up!
ReplyDelete