new

2009/10/04

I like this month b/c it includes many exciting events. First of course is on the 8th, my 25th b-day. I do not know how I really feel about turning a quarter of a century. My b-day reminds me of my age but my mind doesn’t agree! Second is having the opportunity to see friends finally getting there long awaited son. I am glad I could still be on the East side when this exciting day happens! Third is the beginning of the changing weather. Actually I really have to wait until December to feel the full coolness of fall. October marks the beginning of fall with the Chinese mid-Autumn festival.
October also marks my 2nd anniversary arriving on the East side. It will be 2 years exactly on the 17th, wow how time flies.

Fun times in HK - lantern for 中秋节(mid-autumn festival)
releasing the lantern - blue sky

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! (you'd think after being there half a year I'd get the concept of the time change and actually message you when it was you're birthday there... but we're still celebrating it here:) love, k10

    ReplyDelete

WorldTimeServer Clock

Beijing