new

2010/07/08

time

I cannot believe it is already July. I feel like Independence day passed me by. That is the way of life for a westerner on the East side, I guess. I wonder if that is how the Chinese feel who live in the states. Anyways, the July 4th isn't the most important day over here for me! I am looking forward to August the 4th! Why is that day so important to me? That day I leave this green city and start my flying journey back to Oklahoma! I actually arrive in Oklahoma on the 6th. With the tickets already booked I now have 4 weeks left to continue to live this East side life to the fullest. How can I do that?...with lots of prayer and motivation! I have a few projects I have started that I want to finish. I also have some shopping for friends. I have many friends I want to spend time with before I leave. I need to clean my apartment. I need to pack all my stuff ... and the list goes on.
I know some of you are ready for me to be home so please be lifting up my time left here. I want to make the most of every opportunity(Eph. 5:16-17, Col. 4:5-6) AND use that time sufficiently!

4 comments:

  1. Thinking of you and looking forward to sharing with each other when we are both in the States!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see you again! I can't believe it won't be much longer...Thinking of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...and now that i know we'll be on the same continent for a few days we gotta know, is there a way we can convince you to come visit us in dongbei??? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. if I was staying longer I would jump on a plane and visit dongbei!

    ReplyDelete

WorldTimeServer Clock

Beijing