new

2011/06/25

another week in summer

I have had a busy week. I volunteered to help out with upwards soccer camp at Lakewood BC.When I arrived there after work I was informed I was a 'coach'! At first I was confused because I have never played soccer, I felt I was not a good candidate for a coach. But it turned out everyone was a 'coach '! So in that instance coach = encourager, I can handle that. The week was long/tiring with working all day then going to camp my days last from 6am to past 10pm.
I learned some soccer drills that were quite fun. The kids played soccer very well. Some had amazing feet/kicking action! Not only did I enjoy playing with the kids I enjoyed getting to know more of my church family. I am glad Father led us to Lakewood.
While I was 'playing' Kevin was working/reading. He is getting prepared for another week-long summer class. This one is philosophy class. He does explain some of his reading to me but in the end I am confused and my head hurts. Poor Kevin he appreciates all the prayers; He still has over 500 pages to read.
加油(jia you - a cheer of encouragement),加油, Kevin! Keep up the reading. The classes you take after this one will be easy compared to this.
Today(saturday) I need to clean the apartment. It has been neglected this past week...

1 comment:

  1. wow! sounds like you've had a killer week. please get some rest dear! we love you. and we miss you, our "encourager!"

    ReplyDelete

WorldTimeServer Clock

Beijing