new

2011/06/16

life as of late



  This has been an unusual week compared to recent months. I have actually have been working as usual so M - F 8am - 5pm hasn't changed. The unusual part is that Kevin took a whole week off of work for his OT class. That means he is home every evening with me! Well he is reading half the time but it is better than him working the evening shifts.
As you can see from the pictures I finally was able to have my forever 21 friends over to the apartment. It was more of 'how is life after working at Forever21'catch up! Kevin and I enjoyed having the girls over, eating Mexican and playing Wii. If only they were not returning home at the end of this month. I am praying I build more relationships with other friends and keep practicing some Chinese.

1 comment:

  1. so glad you've been able to have some sweet time with your hubby and a few friends! appreciate you! love & miss you, too! forever 21... or 34, or whatever number makes you feel happy! (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete

WorldTimeServer Clock

Beijing