I do not usually write a lengthy post, I much prefer to post photos to see. Today I felt I should blog.
Currently I am living life comfortably. Every day I consciously try to thank the Lord for all he has allowed me to do.
I thank Him for allowing me to stay at home and take care of a rumbustious little girl. Who makes each day a different, interesting day. She is using new words but still relies on high-pitch babbling to tell us what she wants.
I thank the Lord that my husband is willing/able to work full time AND take classes full time. I am thankful he understands how special it is to allow a parent to raise their children.
I am thankful for like-minded friends that share in the raising children experience. They also provide play dates occasionally.
This semester one of the classes is hebrew, we knew in advance the this class was going to be difficult; but to graduate this class must be taken. It is now week 6, my husband, came home from class stressed. He is ready to be graduated, to be finished with hebrew, to be finished with the degree all together! He is almost there, 7 more classes.
Lately it has been hard for him to focus on his classes. We are both wondering about the future. What does the Lord have planned for us? Where will/does He want us to work for Him?
As a family we want to go! but where? We want to continue to do missions. We feel/see the Lord leading us to places in North America with little gospel outreach. With some research and information from the seminary we are looking at the Northeast, particularly the small state of Vermont. My husband has been in contact with a coordinator there.
I am excited for this new focus, adventure. It gives me something new to pray about, to see how the Lord answers. To see if He leaves the door open or closes it.
As a new day begins it brings us back to reality now, especially my husband, as he drudges on to work, as he reviews his hebrew vocabulary.
I know we are in a season, and I try to encourage him. He is also good at encouraging!
We see a 'light and the end of the tunnel' but we need to keep focused and take one day at a time. The Lord will provide just has He always has.
I hear someone is up from a nap, my blogging time is over.
Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence and if there is anything worthy of praise think about these things. Philippians 4:8
2014/03/04
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WorldTimeServer Clock
Beijing |
thank you DarlaN for sharing your heart... certainly much to pry about/through.
ReplyDeletewill certainly be prying for Kevin as he does the hard work, at both providing for your family & school.
love & miss you.
(((HUGS)))