The short is the trip was good and no we have not come to a decision. Honestly I don't know when that answer will come. The majority of our time in Vermont was driving/riding to several different towns. You will be interested to know the population of the entire state. We visited many villages would be a accurate way of describing the places! vermont population
This is my logo for Vermont!
We would have support from NAMB but not much to depend on. We would need to be getting support from others.
We are just asking for prayer of finding answers to looming questions and more clear direction about what is to come. Specifically, we have been trying to figure out where it is that God would lead us, and with whom he would have us work.
At this time Kevin is in the midst of a new shift at work, and in the middle of an online class. Starting this fall he will have 6 classes left to graduate. He is losing interest at work, he would rather be working for the kingdom purpose rather than someone else's cable/internet whims. I guess you could also call it 'senioritis'.
I am starting the 4th month of pregnancy and still nauseous. I am praying that this sickness will pass I can stop taking the medicine. I am getting more energy and happy that I can participate in the church upward soccer camp starting this week! Anna is happy to have us back and full of energy and mischief! Her passion now is playing with the iPad. She is getting too 'techie' for herself. I am thankful she still loves to 'read' some books.


WOW! I'm so sorry I missed your post announcing your visit to Vermont & your time away from Anna. However, I'm excited to read how you guys are seeking Dad, searching out his will & anticipating serving Him - wherever he leads. Also thankful to hear Mommy & Ann survived the week apart... as you know that would be super hard for me. ;)
ReplyDeleteLove you... & will continue to pry for you as you look ahead but walk in faithfulness through this season.
LOVE!
*Anna
ReplyDeleteoh... & of course, super duper excited about baby #2 announcement!
;)