new

2014/09/18

update

While it seems I may have some time here at the laptop I will be constructive and post an update. I know for some, it has been a long time. Thank you for asking about it earlier, I enjoy knowing some read the blog.

I am happy to say I have reached the end of the second trimester and starting the third trimester! Not that time is in my hands but I go with the pregnancy countdown. Week 27 starting today. Grow baby boy, grow. People are saying I hardly look pregnant, I take that as a compliment.
How am I feeling? I have moments of expected pregnancy discomforts, like bloating, constipation, muscle scrimps, indigestion, varicose veins/spider veins. Thankfully these issues are not constant and do not happen at once, Praise the Lord! On the positive side, I do feel the little bumps and flutters of baby boy moving! He has even pushed my ribs occasionally! I know as he grows this will become stronger!
Have we chosen a name for Baby Boy? No, not yet. Honestly I am waiting on Kevin to give me his opinion.
Has Anna realized she has a baby brother? I knows there is a baby in my belly, however when you say 'baby' she will find her doll and carry it around. We see that God is preparing her, as she plays with her baby dolls. The first months will be difficult for all of us as we transition.
How is life these days? Since September began we have more activities outside the apartment. Kevin has started fall semester classes, full time student + employed full-time. He has also shared on Sunday mornings in August and September as our church is looking for a interim pastor. He needs prayer for time management and time to rest.
Anna and I have continued attending a bible study with BSF(Bible Study Fellowship) at a local church. Wednesday mornings are designated for the women and an evening in the week is for men. They have a wonderful preschool program that follows the same bible scripture the adults study. This year we are studying the life of Moses.
The weekends are full for us. Friday morning Anna and I participate in Meals On Wheels, delivering meals to home-bound elderly people. Then the evening I volunteer with my church coaching Upward Soccer. I am learning with the kids the soccer skills. Then Saturday morning we have a game. Some kids are competitive and try so hard others do not have much of a sports talent. Upwards sports is just for them because we do not focus on the goals but incorporate biblical attitudes and scriptures.
I benefit being outside, getting some exercise and interaction with the team.

Next month Anna will be 2 years old! 


Upwards Soccer bible verse
Proverbs 2:6
For the Lord gives wisdom; from His mouth comes knowledge and understanding;

No comments:

Post a Comment

WorldTimeServer Clock

Beijing