This week I turn 30 years old. What I am more excited about is ,that in pregnancy counting terms, I am finally 30 weeks along! I will not be able to specifically say this again. I will only be getting older.
October has many family birthdays to celebrate:
Cousin Kevin - 10/3
Anna - 10/6
Me - 10/8
Grandma Voigt 10/9
My Dad - 10/11
As we were growing up and all lived in the same state, we usually set aside a Sunday afternoon to celebrate all the birthdays.
This year I asked Kevin for a simple gift. It was more of an action than a item. I asked Kevin to sharpen all the cutlery knives. I had been having a difficult time cutting raw meat. There had been more than once I slightly cut my fingernail for finger! With a lovely lunch together and the usual Wednesday activities we had a good day together.
Anna does not understand birthdays. In fact she didn't even want to open a gift from her friends. Her toddler friends opened her gift and once she saw that her gift was a doll she gladly accepted the gift.
10 more weeks. Any advice while we wait for baby #2?



1st thought: 30/30 already!?! :D
ReplyDeleteYAY! so thankful for you & your sweet girl... & that you were both able to celebrate your very special birthdays! & love the practical gift request! so look forward to the day when we can be together again!
as a 2nd time Mommy I would double check that you have these items readily available: tucks pads (did wonders for after delivery), nursing tank tops, breast shells & pads, & freezer meals.
but my best advice: catch up on sleep NOW! ;) can you tell I'm feeling a bit sleep deprived?
love you friend! & can't wait to meet your littlest one & see both of your cuties together!
(((HUGS)))