Here is a photo comparison of little brother and big sister from a hospital photo.
Born: 12/16/14 @ 4:45pm
Weighing: 8 pounds 3 oz
21 inches
I will need to get more details from Kevin before I share the birth story. Believe it or not it was fast delivery!
He had more tests done on him than his older sister Anna. Poor guy was pricked and prodded everyday at the hospital. Even after we got home we needed another blood sample because of possible jaundice.
Anna is taking all this in as expected. She understands there is a baby brother around and even can say the name 'Will'. Though now she is enjoying the attention from my mom while she visits. The real test will be when grandparents are gone and it is just me to play with her when Kevin is working.
This is a funny picture because Anna likes to bring her cars over and play with them on the pillow. She even brings the pillow to Kevin to play with the cars.
For You formed my inward parts, You knitted me in my mother's womb I praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are Your works, my soul knows it very well.
Psalms 139:13-14


Aww! So cute! Congratulations! :)
ReplyDelete