new

2014/11/06

Week 34

Today I have some time to sit down and share a short post. I bet you were sitting on 'pins and needles' waiting for the next post! I didn't think so and who wants to sit on pins and needles?!

Well as the titles states, I am getting closer to seeing baby #2! This boy still has no name BUT we are thinking!
I am feeling just like 34 weeks. Experiencing most of the common signs of the third trimester: random indigestion, shortness of breath, tired, frequent trips to the potty, I have two bladders after all! The annoying varicose veins, no particular cravings but snacking all the time! Baby boy is moving and pushing and he is getting stronger. I have to straighten my back because of his pushing my ribs, bladder and diaphragm, thankfully not all at the same time.  He is head down and I pray he stays in that position! I am glad I am still staying active and social. It would be harder if I needed to stay in bed.
Please pray with us that God continue to allow Baby boy to stay in and prepare us for his arrival.

I am trying to exercise by doing pelvic rocking and sitting on the floor or fitness ball.  I am sure the pelvic rocking would be beneficial to others after a long day at work to relieve some backaches.

Anna is a normal toddler. She loves the iPad, watching Little Einsteins and PBS kids. She mothers her baby dolls and can point to where her Baby brother is. She is learning her the alphabet and working on recognizing numbers 0 - 10. She got a bicycle for her birthday from her grandparents.We will have to wait until the spring to practice pedaling outside.


Kevin is in the midst of finishing this fall semester. His days are eat, work, study, sleep and start over! It has been hard with limited family time. I am glad he is nearing the end of the semester and should have one more semester. I really do not know what will be happening this spring, we just need to finish this month well and get prepared to meet Baby #2!



This photo is from our church's Trunk 'R Treat. Anna was a ladybug and her buddies were a pumpkin and a viking.
Thankfully there was no desire for the candy that was given out. Daddy and Mommy got to enjoy some of the candy for her!

1 comment:

  1. no, I was not sitting on pins & needles... but excited for the update none-the-less!
    so good to see your sweet girl & read of how baby H is growing!
    can't believe you don't yet have a name... just in case I have a few that were rejected by Jarod... would Kevin approve of Corduroy? ;)
    btw: Kelly & Johnathan are also expecting a boy! she's just a couple of weeks behind you!
    & Dustin (who shares your birthday) & Elizabeth are also expecting their first baby... a boy!
    lots of boy joy!!!
    can't wait to meet your little one online! love you friend!

    ReplyDelete

WorldTimeServer Clock

Beijing