new

2009/08/24

Amazing

Today I received some news of answered pryer 2 years in waiting. I am so happy to hear this news, knowing that my friends are a 100 x as happy!!
God's timing is perfect; though the waiting is difficult often filled with frustrations, tears, questions.
God gives us strength during these times of waiting. He uses these times to prepare us for our next steps. I just want to give thanks to God for answering pryers.
I hope this encourages us seeing how God is working in our lives.
Father thank you for this awesome news!
You are our creator and provider! Thank you for allowing us to see your miracles in our lives.
Thank you for Your love, and grace!
Psalms 77:14
You are the God who performs miracles; you display Your power among the peoples.
Isaiah 30:18
Yet the Lord longs to be gracious to you; He rises to show you compassion.
For the Lord is a God is justice. Blessed are all who wait for Him!

2 comments:

  1. i have no idea what you're talking about, but yay!! :) The Father works on his timetable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friends just received the referral for their adoption! We've pryed & waited over 2 years for this baby!

    ReplyDelete

WorldTimeServer Clock

Beijing