Some of you maybe thankful that I have finally made a post! Sorry about that, a lot of things have been happening and I just didn't make the time to post something.
I want to share a few things that I can only give credit to Father. Starting from the end of October to today:
- Seeing dear friends receive their long awaited son from the East side. Long awaited I mean the time from submitting their paperwork to receiving the referral was 2 and half years. Thank You, Father!
- Seeing a sister open her heart to receive the greatest gift any man can ever receive! Thank You, Savior!
- Then hearing later how Father is working in her life through changes in her work place, encouragement from other people, Thank You!
- Singing in one-heart! Singing to Father in a different language and knowing He loves every word! Thank You, Father
- Me seeing multiple opportunities to see Father work in many places and people. Oh the possibilities... Thank You, my Guider.
- Again reminded where I am at; that my time here is short in comparison to what Father has planned for my life. He is preparing me for every step along the way. Be content in every season of my life. Thank You, Loving Father.
- Again also being reminded that I can do nothing on my own. These tough situations are used to show my weakness and Father's power. He exceeds my expectations every time I let go and let Him lead. Thank You, All Knowing Father
I am thankful for you!
No comments:
Post a Comment