As of last Friday I am officially on winter break, 寒假. How do I feel? I feel the same, though I am enjoying sleeping later than 6:30am on the weekdays! Winter break for students lasts until the beginning of March. I am looking forward to using my time to focus on different areas this next month and a half(ish). Since my time here on the East side is drawing on 6 months I am more aware of trying to make the most of every opportunity(Eph 5:15-21;Col 4:2-6). I know I may never have the experiences I am having now, I need to take each day at a time, each moment at a time.
So this break here I are the things that I may possibly do:
spend more time with the people in the villages, encouraging them, building the relationships...
spend more time with friends in the city, studying together, doing fun things...
While doing all that I will get to spend the Spring festival, 春节, right here with my national friends. It will be an experience for sure! If you think July 4th has a lot of fireworks, you haven't seen or heard nothing yet!
Above all I am asking that Father prepare me for all the situations that will come.
Here am I, Send(use) me! Isaiah 6:8
Thank you for all you who follow this blog. I do not take your thoughts for granted.
You guys Rock!
2010/01/18
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WorldTimeServer Clock
Beijing |
Enjoy the break from school, although I know it will not be a break from minis***!
ReplyDeleteI am also feeling the shortness of time...oh, so many emotions!!
Enjoy your time off school...I hope it is FUN and also productive!