Well it was like that in a way except I had an unexpected visitor!
It all happened like this:
Since on the 13th I had no particular plans and my friends were out of town or busy I was just hanging out at some American friend's apartment for the afternoon. They had a dinner appointment that evening so I was just thinking of returning home. BUT they asked me to wait a while longer after they left for me to wait for a gas man to deliver another tank of propane. They went as far as to pull out the 'empty' tank and leave some money for me to pay the gas man! Ha, I had no clue what was really happening! I was thinking sure I can wait for the gas man. They had kept a good secret! By all of them I include 2 little girls ages 8 and 6 years old!
So I waited...
Haha, I was so surprised, I think shocked is a better description!
Needless to say that the 14th was a very special day! Instead of 'I' it was 'We' that enjoyed the festivities on New Years day!
What good memories and surprises!
:)
ReplyDeleteHow fun!
:)
awww! Sweet! Hope you had a great time!
ReplyDeletewow! surprise! surprise! i think i know two people who have the "like" bug really bad! so happy for you... two! sending our love! happy chinese new year dear!
ReplyDelete