new

2010/03/30

what a weekend


Last weekend I took the opportunity to visit Kevin on his birthday. The last time I visited him was during Christmas and the weather was cold, but this time the weather was great. It even held off raining until the last day I was there. This year Kevin had a themed birthday party. The theme was the tv show '24'. He was the role of Jack Bauer for the afternoon! There were the usual characters like kidnappers, double agents, assassins... The plot was the double-agent(me) trying to get top-secret information from a computer. Unknown to Kevin, while we were gathering the clues, chasing the bad guys, I was using him to find the top-secret information. In the finale there was a shoot-out with air-soft pistols, fortunately Jack Bauer saved the day, as usual. It was a happy ending, he forgave me for being a double-agent then we all had a Mexican feast! Happy Birthday Kevin!

The next day we all went to a small town to see the sights. These mountains never gets old. There are always new places to explore.
It was a good time. No matter how long the time is, it never seems long enough.

1 comment:

  1. :)

    I love reading the posts about this boy. Of course, you probably already knew that. :)~

    ReplyDelete

WorldTimeServer Clock

Beijing