I have a got a wonderful answer to our pryers --- I am officially a student or should I say legally!
Thank you for your thoughts concerning my student visa. You guys rock! ;)
This weekend I had the awesome opportunity to visit another beach. The beach was s
It was awesome to spend time with friends at the beach and discuss our goals for the next 6 months to a year. It seems really weird to think I only have like a little over 10 months left here. I am just beginning my task here. I want to make the most of every opportunity.
My classes finally begin next week. I will still be concentrating my studying to speaking and grammar. These 2 classes will extend about 8 hours every week. Mondays there is no classes scheduled! What a blessing! An extra bonus is that I do n
I have been spending a lot of free time with some sisters that will be helping translate for us. I am glad to be able to spend time with the girls and encourage them in their walk. It is encouraging to me to see their maturity. It will be great if you could be thinking about these sisters as they continue to grow and share with friends and family. Dad is doing marvelous things with these people.
No comments:
Post a Comment