new

2009/09/13

Dad is amazing

Yesterday Li(Lee) ,my traveling partner, and I took the opportunity to visit a sister. This time was different b/c it was just us 2 girls traveling. I was excited that Li was able to come along for the trip. I have to say I was a bit nervous doing this for my first time.
I want to share how Dad is amazing in the little things and the big things. The small things like when we got off the bus at the wrong village He eventually got us there on time! The big things, He encouraged us through meeting with another sister, seeing her have trust and courage in the face of resistance. I felt like our objective in traveling was to encourage her, laugh with her, sing with her, ect... I know through Dad, His power, we accomplished that objective.
Greater things are yet to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

WorldTimeServer Clock

Beijing