new

2009/09/12

howdy partner

So, I wanted to share a update from the last post. The reason I was really worried about losing my phone and the numbers was because that evening a sister shared with me that she was willing to travel with me. :) I then tried to contact a sister in a village so we could plan a trip to see her. She told me she would call me back if she had time that weekend.
I was excited about the prospects of a first trip with a sister to come along!
Then I lost my phone.
But here is the good news! Today I was able to finally contact the sister in the village and set up a time to go to her home. I am excited to be able to bring along a sister not only for company but for her to experience the adventures with me. Maybe in the future she will have the desire to do this herself! Oh the possibilities...

No comments:

Post a Comment

WorldTimeServer Clock

Beijing