new

2009/09/15

school days. school days

Well, I have finally started classes again. This semester I have about 8-11 hours of class a week. Compared to last semesters this will be a easy semester, I say that now...!
I have 2 classes: speaking class and class with reading, characters and grammar combined in one book. The awesome part of these classes are that I already have the books, I am just continuing where I left off last semester!
My classmates are very different from previous classmates, from Australia, Indonesia, and Ireland! They understand English! All from different stages of life. I am glad to have some of my classmates that are same focused.
I know I only have one more semester after this one, so studying will not be my top priority as it previously was, but I am going to enjoy going to these classes! The south is so laid-back! No more 听写 (character dictation) every week!
Now if it could cool off so I can ride my bike to class...

No comments:

Post a Comment

WorldTimeServer Clock

Beijing